Fire Alam Sales Consultant
DGA is seeking a Fire Alarm Sales Engineer with the tenacious personality and drive to build new accounts.
Our sales team successfully markets to large commercial operations, providing full turn-key fire alarm solutions from design to final approval. As an experienced market leader, this company prides itself on providing the highest quality products and services supported by exceptional ongoing care to their clients through responsive technical support and customer service.
Successful candidates will be experienced in the following:
· Minimum of two years of fire alarm sales experience
· Working knowledge of NFPA 72 along with other related codes and standards
· Working knowledge of NYC Fire Department/building department codes & regulations
· Working knowledge of fire alarm equipment; control panels & devices
· NICET Level II in fire alarm systems (a plus)
· Self starter independent, low maintenance, accustomed to working in and presenting in a corporate environment
· Experienced at selling to electrical contractors
· Experience and ability to work with engineer/architectfirms on plans & specs
· Experience in "Value Engineering" a proposal to meet the requirements of a spec in a cost competitive bidding process
· Understanding of selling recurring revenue
· Ability to utilize "Time Management" in order to bid a sufficient number of clients; to produce revenue in a consistent and predictable manner
· Ability to expand sales territory and targets, market company products & services
Our salary and benefits set the standard in our industry, include a very competitive salary, medical/dental, FSA’s,TransitChek, 401k match, and paid vacation and holidays.
To apply for this position please follow this link to our website: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=D2212300&cws=1&rid=147