Business Analyst (closed)
AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for Business Analyst Job opening Location New York, NY
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Type: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
This is a position for a Business Analyst with a technical background and very strong analytical skills, reporting into an Application Development organization. Candidate will be a business liaison between Client’s business departments and IT. This analyst will create strong working relationships between Client’s business clients and technology groups in support of scheduling and distribution for Broadband, Electronic Sell-Through, and International Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) platforms, both existing and emerging. Duties will include leading discussions regarding business processes, requirements, and functional design specifications (elicitation, documentation, and management); identifying current and future state workflows; and evaluating solutions that most effectively meet Client’s business needs. Candidates must be energetic and willing to adapt to new environments and approaches.
• Participate in the analysis, risk assessment, and process evaluations in support of Clients’ Broadband, Electronic Sell-Through, and International SVOD platforms
• Gather detailed business requirements, develop use cases
• Demonstrate in-depth experience on projects of varying scale and complexity from inception to successful launch
• Demonstrate collaborative problem-solving skills. This includes active listening; formulating and expressing desired outcomes, identifying underlying interests and developing and analyzing their consequences.
• Facilitate meetings with clients to determine and prioritize their business requirements and the impact of these requirements on existing applications and workflows
• Demonstrate experience with the software development life cycle
• Provide support for User Acceptance Testing for each affiliate launch
• 5+ years in a Business Analyst role: experience gathering business requirements and assessing impact on current application landscape in a fast-paced business environment
• Ability to define project scope and technical specifications, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones to successful completion
• Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service
• High-level business expertise, ability to multi-task, pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering.
• Set and maintain multiple priorities, and communicate effectively with people regardless of their technical skill set.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities and follow through on those activities to completion
• Experience with software development life cycle and application release management required
• Expertise with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint required
• Experience in making presentations, with the proven ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to interact with all levels of technical and non-technical staff
• Experience in creating Business Requirements Document (Work samples requested)
• Media related industry experience would be a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Sr. Talent Acquisition
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 732 909 2221
AurionPro Solutions, Inc.