We're genuinely looking for a person who can take on new challenges. You will become a systems expert and help the team with essential tasks such as:
• Customer requirements
• Improvements to the current system
• Refactoring applying newest technologies
• Performance Optimization
• Work on new features in the Java programming language
We are looking for a motivated, focused engineer with at least 5+ years of experience along with a B.S in CS, Distributed Systems, EE, or Physics (M.S. degree preferred).
Candidates should have the following skills/experience:
• 5+ years (or more) of work experience with Java and J2EE technologies
• Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases is required
• Excellent communication skills - English fluency is required
• A plus if you understand design patterns, have worked with Tomcat, and used Subversion.
Please be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. We are not able to provide work-visa sponsorships at this time, and will not consider candidates who will require H1-B or continuation of student visas.
Applicants should be local to the Bay Area. This is not a telecommuting position.