Business Development Representative
We are a motivated team of hard workers. We are looking for a BDR to help us grow our business in the creative and marketing staffing space. The ideal candidate will have creative staffing sales experience or sales experience from the creative/marketing industry.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for developing business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers. Business development includes the following: lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and conducting business reviews.
The Business Development Representative acts as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer's needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate solution to meet those needs. As such, the Business Development Representative must possess a solid working knowledge of the complete range of creative staffing offerings and capabilities.
Business Development Representatives must also remain current with competitive trends, creative and marketing industry knowledge, and issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations that relate to our creative and marketing industries.
Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for CGR/Seven - Kelly Services.
- Meet or exceed budgeted sales targets.
- Maintain a minimum level of prospects in sales funnel.
- Meet or exceed target gross profit percentage (as defined by pricing guidelines).
- Meet or exceed weekly target for new customer wins.
- Participate in weekly funnel calls and sales strategy calls.
- Meet or exceed weekly targets for cold, canvass, and planned calls.
- Meet or exceed target for direct hire fees.
- Grow local business at or above budgeted sales growth.
- Meet or exceed target for business development through cross-selling.
- self starter attitude
- assertive and outgoing
- established book of contacts and relationships
- Passionate about selling to the creative space
If you feel you are a match for this position, please send me your resume.
We will review resumes and only qualified candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.