Oncology Sales Specialist (closed)
Job Title: Oncology Sales Specialist
Open Territory: New York City
Job Description: Sell Specialty Pharmacy services to Oncologists, Nurse Managers, Case Workers and/or Administrators in the alternate site and hospital physician markets. Maintain and grow existing & new relationships with physician staff, manufacturer representatives and healthcare professionals.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Target prospective physician practices interested in SP services
- Present pharmacy solutions to physicians and their staff
- Respond to client needs throughout the sales process
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives
- Provide market feedback to management regarding sales trending, competitive presence, opportunities and threats.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key manufacturer representatives in existing territory
- Attend Regional and National trade shows
- BA/BS from an accredited university/college preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience in healthcare sales to physician clinics
- Extensive knowledge of specialty pharmacy services and cancer medications
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Oncology sales experience is required
- Must have current relationships with key oncology accounts and hospitals in the assigned territory
- Candidate must live within the sales territory
***Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty Rx Source is a national recruiting firm providing direct hire, temp-to-perm and contract placements to leading Specialty Pharmacies, PBMs and Biotech/Pharma companies.