Major Account Outside Sales Rep. (closed)
Fortune 500 Company
Our client is a 60+-year-old Fortune 500 company, has nearly $9 Billion in revenue and continually experiences profitability and stability in an ever-changing business landscape. They are looking for high-energy individuals with aggressive hunting skills to sell their world-class line of products in an assigned territory. The qualified candidate will have 2+ years in a quota driven sales position, and must have excellent prospecting and new business development skills. You also must have the ability to succeed in a competitive environment. Chosen candidate will also have a solid work ethic.
As a Major Account Sales Representative, you will implement a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and HR Directors to convert prospects into clients. The target businesses for this division are companies comprised of 50-999 employees. Our client backs their Major Account Sales Representatives with the strongest infrastructure in the business and provides a top notch supporting cast that supplies the back end support needed to get business done.
Our client will support your career growth with initial and ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. Historically, about 50% achieve and surpass annual President's Club at 115% quota attainment.
They offer an industry-leading compensation and benefits package, including:
* Base: $45k-$50k range
* Uncapped commissions
* Subsidy of $1,050.00 per biweekly pay period for the first 13 pay periods for a total of 6 months
* Average Total Compensation Year One: $80K-$95K+
* Average Total Compensation Year Two: $100K+
* Expense account, car and cell allowance
* Stock Options and 401k
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision from day one
* Outstanding performers who achieve 115% of quota will be awarded with the annual President's Club qualification.
A qualified candidate will have:
* 2+ years in a quota driven sales position
* Excellent prospecting, presentation, and selling skills
* A hunter mentality
* The ability to succeed in a competitive environment
* C-level selling experience
* The ability to achieve quota
* Professionalism and business savvy
* A team player attitude , strong work ethic, resiliency and high energy
* Experience selling to Major Accounts a plus
* PC literacy
* If you are a top performer, email your resume in a word or PDF format