Perl Automation Tools Development Engineer - San Diego, CA
TITLE:Perl Automation Tools Development Engineer
LOCATION:San Diego, CA
The Perl Automation Tools Development engineer will be responsible for design, development and testing of automation tools related to fuzzing and code coverage. These tools use Perl for the test case environment and call other automation tools through C++/COM interfaces.
- Design, implement and test Perl and C++/COM based applications
- 2+ years experience working with Perl required.
- Experience with C++/COM/C# considered a plus.
- Understanding or experience with XML is desired.
- Ability to communicate clearly, organize effectively and document work thoroughly.
- Ability to multitask and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities.
- Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science