Mobile UI Developer (closed)
Experis in Austin, TX is seeking a Mobile UI Developer for a long term (6-12 month) contract to hire position. The candidate will be required to work on site in Austin. Email Jennifer.Landry@experis.com for more details.
Mobile UI Developer
- 3-7 years web development experience working in IDEs like Eclipse and demonstrated experience working in source control software like Subversion
- 3+ years of experience with programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and other multi-media development tools
- Ability to code sites following W3C web standards and using valid markup.
- Strong background in developing applications for mobile browsers mobile-optimization, responsive design etc.
- Native App development experience in iOS / Android a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines and issues related to enhancing 508 compliance a plus.
- Strong understanding of web design conventions and best practices
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution.
- Strong desire to learn, ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills