Data Analyst (#818) (closed)
Under general direction, develops, modifies and maintains computer programs for internal and external use. This involves analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation. Also, performs other duties related to the support of software products. Generally performs duties with some supervision and direction.
Essential Functions Note: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar.
- Works with internal and external customers to develop requirements.
- Analyzes internal and external customer requirements to determine what procedures, programs and processes need to be used.
- With some assistance, creates new procedures, programs and processes to create and modify data for internal and external customers.
- Modifies existing procedures, programs and processes to create and modify data for internal and external customers.
- Maintains current knowledge and use of software used to build/create proprietary products.
- May lead small to basic intermediate projects.
- Serves as team member.
- Generally performs duties with some supervision and direction.
- Completes tasks without assistance.
- Considers and presents alternatives.
- Presents to line management and staff.
- Can demonstrate required skills and knowledge of position.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Requires 4 year college degree. Practical training and experience a plus.
- Typically requires a minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with data.
- Typically requires knowledge of applicable computer systems.
- Customer service skills required.
- Data analysis and project management skills required.
- Programming logic skills required.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communications