Digital Content Marketing Manager (closed)
Our marketing agency client is seeking a Digital Content Marketing Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity in their Milwaukee office.
This person will be responsible for effectively translating brand and consumer insights into digital content that will impact shopper behavior and show measurable ROI. They will be responsible for shepherding content from concept to deployment, so flexibility and the ability to work with a diverse group of creative and digital teams is essential. The Digital Content Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing and managing annual content plans for our clients, analyzing performance metrics to recommend ongoing program enhancements, and staying on top of the latest trends in digital merchandising.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of digital content management, strategy, and development experience
- Prior agency experience preferred
- Proven experience in digital content strategy and development, including creation of content plans, integration of consumer insights, digital concept development, coordination with creative team and developers, gathering and management of digital assets, strategic direction during concept development, measurement/ analytics.
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing a variety of successful and relevant digital programs – touch-screen applications, web sites, email marketing, mobile marketing and/or social media apps.
- Great communicator and presenter—must be able to sell your ideas internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous learner – always stays abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, tools and technologies.
- Committed to working flexible hours to complete assignments and meet aggressive client deadlines.
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume.