06733 IT Project Manager - Applications Support (closed)
IT Project Manager - Applications Support
We have an immediate opportunity for an IT Project Manager to work with our F500 client in the Universal City CA area.
The IT Project Manager will execute technology projects for business applications supporting the development and production activities of our Client’s television studios.
• Serve as primary contact to business user community for portfolio of applications supporting: asset management, document management, television clip licensing, production office automation, production on-boarding, casting, development, contact management, diversity, production, and accounting
• Partner with Creative, Finance, Accounting, Legal, and Production Services teams to document processes/workflows, identify system enhancements, track application issues, prioritize/schedule deliverables, and validate implementations.
• Perform project management, business analysis, and application testing activities for technology initiatives.
• Drive project execution by consistently working with application, infrastructure, and business unit teams.
• Ensure completion of all project-related documentation, including functional specifications, technical specifications, use cases, test plans, and project plans.
• Research new technologies, evaluate usefulness for the business, determine compatibility with Client’s infrastructure, assess compliance with Client’s policies, and plan integration strategy.
• Coordinate system implementations by collaborating with relevant internal IT, external vendor, and business teams and by completing supporting documentation and pre-requisites.
• Manage work efforts of project team members, hold recurring meetings to review progress/deliverables, and provide regular written/verbal status updates to management.
• Participate in budgeting and proposal efforts by completing project scoping, cost-benefit analyses, and level of effort assessments.
• Complete all IT governance- and SOX-related documentation by required due dates.
• Manage PC refresh efforts, facilitate desktop support issue resolution, and participate in events requiring technology capabilities.
• Experience within Information Technology roles related to software development
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
• Proficient with Microsoft Project or similar project management tool
• Must be willing to provide support during non-business hours as needed
• Experience within media entertainment industry
• Ability to translate business process needs into clear technical requirements
• Ability to influence internal and external team members without direct reporting authority
For immediate consideration please contact:
UpStream Global Services Division
Reply to: email@example.com