Lead Technical Trainer (closed)
Position: Lead Technical Trainer
Duration: 3+ month contract (will extend beyond initial 3 months)
Location: Englewood, CO
Lead Technical Trainer to lead other trainers in the design and delivery of process and software training to technical and non-technical customers.
- Report updates, needs and status to the project team and management.
- Ensure consistency and clear and clean training documents.
- Create and write clear behavioral objectives, user guides on business topics, policies, process flows, system processes and practices.
- Analyze feedback and respond accordingly.
- Train users on technical systems.
- 4+ years of training experience is required.
- Managing multiple programs and projects, creating policies and procedures and managing customer relationships.
- Implementing concepts of adult learning principles, instructional design, needs assessment, performance measurement and evaluation.
- Ability to learn new training software programs with limited support.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are essential.
- Experience utilizing Oracle Financials and Siebel is desired.
- Experience with Captivate is ideal.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to apply for this position!