Accounting Manager (closed)
Well-known international company based in Culver City, CA
To assist and help maintain the books of account with respect to financial reporting, control and compliance to company policies/procedures and regulatory requirements. Assists business partners with the interpretation of the financial and management reports. Position will work closely with Controller.
- Assists with development and maintenance of internal controls (periodic audits) & risk registers
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist in Month-End close process
- Issue all required A/R, A/P related reports
- Assists with annual budget preparations and annual audits.
- File Monthly, Quarterly and Annually sales taxes (use of extender to track resale exemption certificates in Great Plains) automation and streamlining of procedures
- Creates and maintains Great Plains set up / documentation of workflow
- Generates weekly and monthly reports
- Reconciles Drop Shipment Sales and Payables.
- Generates monthly Debtor’s Day report and A/R reports.
- Participate in projects as required
Skills / Experience / Qualifications Required:
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance
- Full cycle accounting (F/S, AR, AP, banks)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication, analytical & organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office/Excel and Great Plains
We are a successful recruitment firm that confidently offers quality services in all industries. Visit our website at: www.clayburnettgroup.com
Specializing in search for executive to mid-level candidates in direct hire/permanent positions, our aim is to flawlessly execute every placement. The candidates we present will be carefully chosen by a team member who has done the groundwork and due diligence to find them. We pride ourselves on a nuanced and thoughtful approach to professional team building and employee placement.
Currently, we confidently offer quality services in the following industry groups: aerospace, consumer goods, distribution/logistics, entertainment, financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing/production, public accounting, real estate/construction, retail, technology, telecommunications, travel/hospitality and utilities.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: CBG LinkedIn Page
Follow us on Twitter: CBG Twitter Page
Follow us on Facebook: CBG Facebook Page