|Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop a records retention system.
- Candidate will be providing analysis, design, and programming in vb.net and SQL Server 2008
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and timetables for developing programs.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Writes and maintains system documentation, data processing run books, and user manuals.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Writes, debugs, compiles, tests, and installs program modifications and new programs or modules.
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
- Codes job control instructions.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Provides production problem resolution and on call support.
|Programmer Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's from four-year college or university with emphasis in computers or related area, and one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience related to the discipline.
- Experience with analysis, design, and programming.
- Experience with Languages: vb.net and SQL Server 2008
- Records experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write data processing run and user manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Basic knowledge of applications analysis principles and program design.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to write in program code.