CPA Controller (closed)
Hope you are doing great!
One of our direct clients needs “CPA Controller” for Direct Hire position in Irving, TX.
Below are the details of this job, please go through it. If you are interested, please reply with a MS Word copy of your updated resume. If you are not available, I would appreciate your referring others who you feel would excel at this opportunity.
Position Title: CPA Controller
Position Location: Irving, TX.
Position Duration: Direct Hire
Client Industry: Telecommunications
Work-Hours: 40hrs per Week
Years of Experience: 05+ years
Experience Level: Mid - Senior
Minimum Education: None
Willingness to Travel: None
Interview Process: Phone Screen followed by In Person
· This accounting position will be the Lead Sr. Consultant responsible for supporting assigned SAP Capital Project Accounting system applications, and for leading its related accounting process convergence, which spans across 4 fixed asset groups and multiple upstream/downstream engineering and operations business owners, whose CAPEX scope is over $7B annually.
· The candidate will consolidate project accounting user requirements, coordinate and/or perform user testing, system implementation, data conversation, system enhancements, understand feeder system interfaces, and other application related work.
· The candidate will be expected to have, or quickly gain, an understanding of the end to end project accounting process, and to lead the efforts for convergence and process improvements related to project accounting, as well as ensuring key SOX controls and GAAP compliance are embedded in the project accounting system process.
· Applicant must be able to lead and drive results, in a fast paced and changing environment, with an end goal of becoming best in class for Capital Projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
· CPA required
· GAAP Analysis required
· SOX Compliance required
· Bachelor's required or equivalent work experience (First consideration will be given to those that hold a college degree)
· Minimum of 5 years of accounting or finance experience
· Strong Accounting and Systems Aptitude, with a proven track record of automation, efficiencies and driving value in one's position.
· Excellent communication, conceptual and leadership skills are a must.
· Experience in Accounting, Audit and Accounting Systems required.
· MBA, MIS and/or CPA preferred
· Prior experience with SAP or ERP financial systems a plus
· PMP certification would be beneficial as well.