Senior Application Support Analyst -46218 (closed)
1. Assist the Team Leader and other team members to support the setup and implementation of the Clarity application.
2. Manage and complete individual tasks assigned to the Systems Analyst by the Team Leader.
3. Responsible for all system related materials, requirements documentation, workflows, user templates or other modifications related to enhancements.
4. Provide regular updates on project status, at the task level, when necessary, to ensure that visibility is available to project leads, management staff, and other impacted groups.
5. Work with the Project Team to support the overall software application as well as the business processes supported by the tool.
6. Work closely with the application development support teams on end user issues to provide timely resolution and manage documentation of issue resolution.
7. Participate in the analysis and specification of defect fixes. These activities include requirements development and validation, stakeholder review and approval, design of new or changes to application workflows, schedule of implementation with development teams, testing, and development of documentation.
8. Work closely with the IT stakeholders on requirements gathering and documentation, coordinating implementation of approved requirements, and preparing for user acceptance testing for each approved requirement.
9. Participate in system/application testing and provide oversight and support to the Team Leader on validation of testing results.
10. Participate in Data Migration validation to confirm that data from other platforms has been moved into Clarity and is stored according to the defined migration mapping rules.
11. Monitor the status of tasks assigned to the Systems Analyst and/or the individual working teams supporting the Clarity development and implementation.
12. Work closely with the Team Leader to develop templates, data files, documentation, etc. for all enhancements, defect fixes and/or production software.
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
2. Minimally 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT, Systems Development, application deployment, documenting requirements, testing.
3. Detail oriented and driven to complete tasks correctly and on schedule.
4. Strong experience in application development for small size projects, ability to perform configuration changes, create templates and build workflow designs.
5. Experience and a high level of competence with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
6. A medium to high level of background and experience with using the Clarity PPM tool.
7. Experience with change control management, including testing, documentation and notification.
8. A medium to high level of background and core knowledge of Project Management functionality, procedures, activities and responsibilities that are used to manage and deploy projects.
9. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with job title and number.
Contact length 4.5 months