Claims Support Assistant (Bilingual) (closed)
Claims Support Assistant – Bilingual (English & Spanish)
This position is responsible for providing claims customer service and support to the Claims Organization. Employee works under close supervision.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily duties may include and are not limited to any combination of the following tasks:
- Provides claims related support to the Claims Organization.
- Establishes claim first notice of loss in policy systems.
- Processes claim-related correspondence.
- Provides Customer Service to Policyholders, Agents and various internal and external business partners.
- Acts as a liaison to other business support units to assist with Customer requests.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Enter indemnity and vendor expense payment requests in applicable Citizens system.
- Match claim documentation with checks for mailing.
- Prepare overnight requests and proof of mailing tracking sheets.
- Generate disbursement spreadsheets for proof of mailing and Quality Assurance of outgoing checks.
- May serve in any Claims Assistant role, as business unit requires.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OR ABILITIES
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service, Clerical or Administrative experience required. Insurance background a plus.
- Advanced data entry skills with high level accuracy.
- Intermediate level skills in Word, Excel and Outlook Microsoft 2007 platforms.
- Ability to work in image document system.
- Ability to communicate effectively, multi task and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Adapt to workflow changes with minimal disruption in a high paced team environment.
- AS400 System
- Claims Tracking System
- Epas System
- High School diploma required.