SQL Developer/QA Analyst (closed)
SQL Developer/QA Analyst (Contract)
Location: Baltimore, MD
Terms: Contract through the end of the year, chance of extension (4+ months)
**This individual must have healthcare, ETL and SQL (T-SQL programming) experience**
The QA Analyst will be testing SQL Code/creating reports/Stored Procedures/SSIS, as well as writing SQL Scripts. They are primarily looking for a SQL programmer that is exposed to Quality Assurance. Facets and/or QNXT is also a plus!
You will be a strong candidate for this position if you have:
- 8-10 years of experience in IT programming or QA field
- Strong SQL programming skills: preferably transact SQL (T-SQL) for MS SQL Server databases
- Experience with Data Warehouse (ETL) and data validation via manually writing SQL queries (must have!)
- Report code validation experience for backend testing. SSRS experience preferred.
- Strong test planning and documentation skills
- HealthCare experience (highly desired)
- QNXT or Facets experience (desired)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently as well as a team and in fast paced work environment.
Skills that aren’t required but are highly desired:
- Web testing
- Rational Tools
About the Client:
Our client is a cutting-edge, forward thinking healthcare company that operates as one of the largest Medicare Advantage coordinated care plans in the United States. The company is rapidly growing, with a wide array of employment opportunities and many possibilities for building a career path that keeps you challenged and fulfilled. They believe in rewarding high performing employees for their dedication and hard work through performance reviews, merit increases, competitive compensation, and incentive plans.
Most of the locations offer a business casual environment and allow for casual attire on Fridays. They typically operate during a work week of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.