Online CRM Executive Ref 2136-RH
Online CRM Executive - Permanent - London - to £38k
My client is seeking an Online CRM Executive to join an existing team focussed on deeper understanding of customers. My client is a household name within the media industry and have developed an outstanding reputation for their work within this space.
Reporting to a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for helping deliver registered customers and building customer relationships. The role will incorporate the development and implementation of CRM campaigns across all existing and developing platforms, using the most appropriate communications methods (including social media).
The CRM Executive will work closely with the marketing, product, data and other teams to spot CRM opportunities and develop effective creative consumer campaigns.
As part of a fast growing team, this role will also have opportunity to input on CRM strategy development.
Technical & Professional Skills (Knowledge, Understanding, Experience, Education)
• Experienced in digital marketing and digital development, with a solid understanding of acquiring and retaining new customers.
• Experience in managing Social Media campaigns and applications.
• Understanding of data and a data driven marketing.
• Experience of Omniture (preferred), Google Analytics or Nedstats etc.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work within virtual teams.
• Experience in representing major brands below the line either client or agency side.
• Experience of the broadcast or media sector would be beneficial, but is not requisite.
• Professional qualifications in digital marketing are also a benefit.
• Awareness of Facebook and Twitter regs and permission based marketing is desirable.