Customer Service Manager (South America) (closed)
Our global fashion brand is looking for a Customer Service Manager for their footwear line to join the Global Customer Service Team. The role will focus solely on the Central/Latin America region of the world. Candidates must be able to speak Spanish, with Portuguese being a plus. Candidates must have 3-5 years of operational, order/data entry, SAP and supply chain experience preferably with overseas interaction. We are expecting salary to fall between $60-65K
Please send qualified resumes in Word + salary requirements to Jgitlin@choiceco.com
- Provide exceptional Customer service to our Global Partners in the Latin and Central America area to assist them throughout the Sales Order process through to delivery into Market
- Place the Sales Orders onto the SAP system ensuring that they are processed accurately and to the agreed deadlines
- Provide Order Tracking to our Global Partners to ensure that they have full visibility of their order throughout the Supply Chain process
- Manage the payment process for the Customers ensuring that Proforma’s are provided on time and payment is tracked during the process
- Adopt a pro-active approach to problem solving providing solutions where appropriate to solve issues
- Manage the individual Market requests – SMU’s, Carry Over’s and any Value Added Service requests to ensure that the orders are placed on time to meet the Customer’s requirements
- Work closely with the Operations Team in Asia to ensure that the goods are flowing through the supply chain process smoothly and efficiently
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
- Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Service Level of Agreement; backlog management of departmental and individual markets and maintaining daily statistic.
- Responsible for producing reports as and when required.
- Ensure all customers’ queries as well as claims are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Team Manager
- Attend store and distributor visits with the Area Manager as requested and quarterly National Account order book review meetings.
- Maintain tidy order book & manage the outstanding debt for nominated accounts to meet Company objectives.
- Communicate customer requirements to the relevant internal departments
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
- Supports decisions made by Management and conveys positively to team members and other C/S locations.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate
- Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment
- Assist in documenting any requirements information and process maps clearly and to the agreed standards
Needs to be:
- Team player
- Service minded
- Dedicated to maintaining high standards & accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active, open-minded & flexible approach
- Ability to prioritise & handle multiple tasks during working day
- Passionate with vision
- Awareness / exposure to other cultures