Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Job Title: Oracle Level 3 DBA
- Evaluate the Database Server Hardware.
- Define/Recommend/Maintain database Standards and Architecture.
- Expert in Database Design.
- Future Release management for database/instance and Impact Analysis.
- Research/Recommend Migration/Upgradation
- 3rd Party Vendor Support and Interaction(including TAR and OS) and can handle Client Independently
- Technical Consultation.
- Should be able to mentor L1 and L2 DBAs
- Should be able to Lead the Team of DBAs
- Should be able to diagnose clustered environment
- Advance Database Performace Tuning – Tuning Applications,Instance/Kernel Parameters and Tuning Memory.
- Should be able to perform database reorganization
- Usage of AWR and ADDM, translate this and suggest the improvement based on this
- Recommend and Review Backup and Recovery Strategies using RMAN or tools.
- Knowledge of Advanced Replication, Queuing and Streams.
- Hands on experience of configuration & administration of Oracle High Availability Solutions.
- Good Working experience of Installation & administration of RAC 9i, 10g (Real Application Clusters).
- Flash Recovery Features & Flash back query.
- Having experience of DR setup through various synch methods.
- Designing strategy towards Capacity Management(Growth) for DB tracks.
- Good hands on in Database migrations & transformations tasks
- Designing/Recommending Database Security Policy.
- Familiarity of PeopleSoft HRMS and Financial software knowledge running on IBM AIX/LPARs would be PLUS
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
Other Skills / Experience
- Worked on Production systems
- Datacenter understanding
- Experience with Database Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
- Knowledge of Data warehousing and Other Technologies(RDBMS)
- Knowledge of Data Guard / Gateways
- Storage Management Techniques
- Experience on Sun / Veritas / Microsoft Cluster
Years of Experience
Total : Above 10+ Years of experience
Relavant : Minimum of 7 yrs in Oracle Database Administration / Support
CYNET SYSTEMS Inc
MONICA [at] CYNETSYSTEMS.COM