National Recruiter (closed)
Description: National Recruiter
Recruiter Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates; advising managers.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying position description and qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by promoting job offers, compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
Location: Every U.S. State excluding Alaska.