Integration Developer (Cast Iron) (closed)
Position Code, Title and Location: 6253 – Cast Iron Integration Developer – Boca Raton, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Contract to Hire
Estimated duration of the 1st stage: 6 months
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: The Integration Developer will be responsible for development efforts related to Enterprise-wide Cast Iron projects and will support the Business Intelligence team with new and existing business needs relating to Informatica data mappings and transformation. The Business Intelligence team supports the Executive team by providing mission critical and timely data that drives key business decisions. This individual will as a development Technical Lead for Cast Iron orchestration design, workflows and best practices working directly with Partner development teams to ensure overall solution fit per business requirements on a multi-year project.
- Development, testing, documentation and implementation of Cast Iron code;
- Perform source data analysis including data profiling to determine feasibility of project and business requirements;
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues, developing fixes and implementing resolutions for bugs identified by end users (including overnight and weekend support);
- Development, testing, documentation and implementation of mappings and associated workflows/worklets while maintaining existing warehouse integrity using Informatica;
- Collaborate with team on Microstrategy development efforts and data model design to support the end-to-end BI solutions;
- Automate processes through scheduling and exception-handling routines;
- Contribute to design and implementation of data staging areas, data warehouse and data marts;
- Manage repository administration including providing runtime statistics, maintaining project configuration and permissions, and performing migrations between environments;
- Mentor and train other project staff as needed;
- Performance tuning and monitoring of all processes, jobs and extractions as needed.
- Development experience with Cast Iron including with built in web service functionality (2+ years);
- Experience in integration development in a large enterprise environment with ability to multi task on several different projects and applications (3+ years);
- Experience on SAS / Cloud solutions (1+ years);
- Experience with MS SQL 2005 and 2008;
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter v7 and/or v8;
- PowerCenter Administration using admin console (preferred);
- Understanding of Business Intelligence reporting (preferred);
- US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
End of Description