Account Executive, Staffing (closed)
Staffing, Business Development, Account Executive
40% comission on Perm Placements!
20% of Bill Rate on Contractors!
If you are committed to providing the highest level of service to clients, we have an exceptional opportunity for you!
Our Tampa team has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Account Manager. This opportunity is available for experienced sales professionals who have been responsible for the overall effectiveness of an operation. As a Account Manager responsible for the increasing sales for the staffing and recruiting operation while continuing to perform business development activities across Florida.
Our successful Sales Account Manager possesses a strong sense of leadership and the ability to lead and mentor a sales team.
Personal Production Responsibilities:
- Develops a sales and account management strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Build and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects with top employers and business segments in the U.S. market
- Execute and manage daily business development activities including inside phone sales, client visits and proposals, and national marketing campaigns
- Responsible for personal sales production as well as the performance and development of the Staffing Consultants and Recruiters
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Staffing Consultants
- Assists Staffing Consultants in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains Sales and Account managers based on criteria agreed upon by senior management
- Sets examples for Sales Consultants in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits
- 5-7 years of experience in territory sales or sales management
- Knowledge of the staffing or recruiting industry
- Strong personal sales ability, including objection management and closing skills
- Must have the ability to be flexible and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Sales Team-building skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply email your resume with cover letter to Director of Talent Acquisition, Brandon Brashears at Brandonbrashears@yahoo.com