Inventory/Maintenance Systems Support Engineer
- Primary role will be production support of shipboard maintenance and inventory applications (mostly the AMOS product). Running database queries to identify resolution to problems, replication failures, and general troubleshooting of our shipboard inventory and maintenance systems.
- Will be assigned as resource for shipboard projects (upgrades, NewBuilds, enhancements)
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Test and certify version updates received from system vendor
- Maintenance and general ownership of application (roadmaps, analyze trends in support, etc.)
- Experience in supporting packaged applications
- Experience with maintenance and inventory systems
- Analytical skills
- Incident/Problem resolution skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience with Power Builder, SQL, and Oracle
- Cruise industry experience preferred
- 2/3 years of field experience
Travel Required: Yes
Travel will be 50/50, depending on project demand. Client’s office is in Miami, but there are times that projects and/or support issue will require the resources to be in Miramar, where the Client’s lab is located. At minimum, Client expects the candidates to be prepared to be in Miami at least 3 days a week.
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
You can also mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job #116524 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only