Sr. Mechanical Engineer
As Senior Mechanical Engineer, responsibilities include self-motivation in all aspects of mechanical design projects including equipment selection and specifications, system design, layout, calculations and field visits. Based on direction from the Director of Mechanical Engineering, the candidate will design and engineer HVAC systems for new installations, system retrofits, system replacement, and system upgrades. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Load calculations, static pressure calculations, head loss calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration.
- Work also includes consulting responsibilities including participation in due diligence, energy studies, and feasibility reports.
- All work will be performed with minimal supervision.
- The candidate will interface with clients and attend meetings and presentations, and should possess strong communication skills.
- This position includes an opportunity for the candidate to grow into an office leadership and/or supervisory role based on merit.
- 4-year Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Ability to obtain Professional Registration in Missouri
- 15+ years significant project experience in two or more of our market focus areas: Higher Education, Government, Healthcare, Transportation
- 10+ years technical engineering expertise in several of our mechanical focus areas:
- Central chilled water & boiler plants, Large air handling systems, Data centers and critical facilities,
- Energy modeling and cost-benefit analyses, Steam and hydronic distribution systems.
- Building energy management systems, ASHRAE Standards and Guides.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and client social skills.
- Willingness to travel – 10 – 15%
- 5+ years experience managing direct client relationships and client satisfaction.
- Experience compiling and writing fee proposals, project interviews.
- Computer skills, both office applications software and technical software.
- Active participation in professional or civic organizations (e.g., ASHRAE).
- Competitive salary based on expertise and tenure
- Executive bonus eligibility
- Full compliment of benefits
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN US – NO SPONSORSHIP. Contact: Dorothy O'Boyle | email@example.com | (405) 259-8343 | www.grnmidwestcity.com "The Leader in Professional Transition"