HR Specialist (closed)
San Diego, CA
- This opportunity requires a combination of HR, Staffing and Contracts experience to successfully pre-screen, evaluate, negotiate, create, renew, and manage staffing agreements for contingent workforce staffing organization.
- The role involves some administrative duties such as upload of documents into various systems and maintenance of files and the approved supplier list.
- It also involves pre-screening and monitoring of the non-solicited supplier inquiries and answering any miscellaneous contract related questions to customers.
- This role requires developing strong partnership with suppliers in order to negotiate the best terms, manage the account, and evaluate their performance around quality, invoicing, sourcing and compliance.
- Candidates will have to collaborate internally within the team (US and India) and internally outside of the immediate team with many support groups such as Accounts Payable, HR, Procurement, Finance, Payroll, HRMS, and IT to ensure contract compliance.
- As part of the role, the ideal candidate should be able to train and provide education to suppliers and managers on the practices and procedures as it relates to contingent workforce related topics.
- This is a very fast-paced, consultative and team-oriented role that requires a strong desire to solve problems, manage multiple unique contract negotiations and projects at once while paying close attention to details.
- In addition, the role could expand into serving as a liaison between the contracts and operations group of the contingent workforce team assisting with day-to-day management of the temp population.
- Experience negotiating Human Resources contracts, International experience a plus
- Knowledge of Human Resources laws
- Excellent verbal, written, math, Excel and presentation skills
- Ability to read, interpret, administer and write contracts