Deputy Director of Analytics (closed)
This position will lead cross functional projects, provide assistance to Director of Analytics to guide analysts on project work, and create analytics to help improve the strategy and tactics for the marketing & sales organization.
- Responsible for transforming data into meaningful, action oriented business insights geared towards optimizing resource utilization and revenue.
- Apply industry business knowledge and analytical expertise to assess and improve the company's approach to ensure sales and marketing is performing optimally.
- Strong experience in project management is critical to success in this role.
- 5+ years industry experience in marketing analytics and sales force effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge of Advanced Analytic Techniques- such as regression, decision trees, and neural networks and their use in sales and marketing.
- Experience leading large cross functional projects
- Requires strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of sales force and marketing analytics.
- Expertise in SAS-Enterprise Miner or comparable tools, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- MicroStrategy or other BI tool
- An Advanced Degree is Required; MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Analytics, or quantitative discipline