Senior .NET Developer
To view and apply directly to this role, please go to: http://bit.ly/zkqbpm
Project Leadership Associates, Inc. seeks an experienced senior .Net developer to help us continue to grow our Software Development Practice Group.
The candidate must possess the following specific skill set experience to be considered:
- 4+ years (MS-CS) of proven success in developing solutions for multiple projects. Solid understanding of EAI, SOA, and Messaging technologies, UML, data migration consolidation.
- Strong background and knowledge of Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and its appropriate implementation in a wide variety of environments in the mid-market.
- Experience in enterprise, multi-threaded and distributed architecture, infrastructure deployment. Looking for experience in the following technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework including .NET Development (J2EE/Open JAVA) Platform (Visual Studio), C#, C++, ASP.Net, Informs, Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, and agile development methodologies.
- Ability to create both logical and physical aspects of the solution with regard to data, network, work-flow, interaction, processing etc.
- Work with the Project Managers and Sales team members to estimate the work for a given project. Maintain and update the project schedule during the development phase. Work proactively to avoid schedule slips or cost overruns.
- Maintain day-to-day communication with customers, the development team and upper management. Transition finished projects to the support group.
- Strong background and knowledge of all aspects of software testing – unit, component, regression, functional, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Ensures project scope and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Ensures that the developed solution successfully passes through assigned quality gates from requirement, through design/architecture, development and deployment.
- Provide technical leadership for projects ensuring the adherence to methodology, while developing highly integrated, enterprise-wide applications.
- Work well and foster positive working relationships with other practice groups within the organization.
- Experience in managing offshore development – cultural familiarity, etc. will be a big plus.
- Experience working in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.