Planning Manager (closed)
London, United Kingdom
Our client isone of the world's leading energy engineering companies in the world.
The Planning Manager is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of effective programmes, reporting and adherence to governance procedures for an Offshore Windfarm Project
This post is instrumental in ensuring that effective project management processes are followed to maximise the efficient delivery of the programme whilst complying with appropriate governance requirements.
The Planning Manager will drive the implementation and monitoring of planning procedures and will work through Programme Management, Risk Management, Change Control and Action Tracking.
The Planning Manager will take the lead in dealing with the key contractors employed on the projects, specifically on planning and programme related matters.
- Develop and implement appropriate planning methodologies to facilitate effective and efficient planning and project management
- Develop and monitor Project Programme. Communicate and agree it with various internal and external staff
- Prepare management information in relation to programme and schedule performance
- Integrate subcontractor planning activities the programme.
- Develop and implement effective programme management processes to ensure compliance with stringent contract requirements.
- Develop resource and schedules of programme, which report up to Project Manager.
- Ensuring the Scope of Work is established and understood within the project team and responsibilities through to delivery are allocated and accepted.
- Day to day interface with vendors and contractors
- Geography - London (UK)
- Management of an Offshore Windfarm Project
- Responsible for the planning and control functions across project.
- Manage or coordinate all contractor / supplier programmes
- Significant experience in planning of offshore projects or power plants.
- Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of working with computerised project management / planning systems (Primavera and MS Project)
- The ability to evaluate and programme from tender and construction package information.
- Proven ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Solid grasp of engineering and work control of large-scale project delivery.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- PC knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Significant customer liaison experience
To apply please click below or speak to Leticia Espinosa + 44 (0) 2078682429.