Design & Integration Engineer
- The Transport Design/Integration Engineer performs the integration, growth, and troubleshooting of the Service Routers and will work closely with a talented team of design, technical, Mobility Manager, PS and EVDO/LTE Seniors engineers to support the 3G/4G integration of Sprint Network Vision program.
- In this position, Transport Design/Integration Engineer interfaces with the customer, NDIO Directors, and Project Management to coordinate and facilitate detailed planning and execution.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Review Customer Network Data Design (CNDD) review to ensure correct system configuration.
- Develop Method of Procedure and configure the Service Routers (7750 SR, and 7705) to support Aggregation Router, IPBH, and EBH for specific market configuration.
- Develop and automate procedures and tools to replace the Juniper router with 7750 SR.
- Debug complex product installations; resolve complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Establish and promote consistent integration quality processes and practices.
- Coordinate the Customer Acceptance Plan with Technical leads and Transport Design/Integration engineers.
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical, Computer, Network Engineers or equivalent experience.
- CCNA, NRS-I, and NRS-II certified. CCNP Preferred.
- Working knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, and MPLS), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), VPLS, VLL, VPRN, and MLPPP are essential.
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in Transport Design/Integration Engineer, technical support, or NPI/FOA.
- Knowledge in ALU CDMA and LTE wireless network architecture, products, tools, and processes.
- Experience teaming with other ALU service delivery teams is necessary.
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
You can also mail your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the job # 116597 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only