SharePoint Engineer- 301 (closed)
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The SharePoint Engineer will:
- Serves as lead engineer of a public facing website built on a SharePoint MOSS 2007 platform
- Configure and Monitor all required SharePoint Services
- Install, configure, mitigate, optimize, and administer Private and Public facing SharePoint farms
- Manages the health and optimizes SharePoint 2010 farm.
- Work with stakeholder community to provide the level of effort and software capability for proposed system changes.
- Interface with project team to ensure all system requirements are clearly defined, implemented, tested, and deployed.
- Interface with SQL Server Administrators to ensure SharePoint farm critical database and content are secured and backed up.
- Interface with infrastructure management team for routine maintenance, troubleshooting, change and configuration management.
- Manages SharePoint site quotas and user provisioning.
- Recommends best course of action for break-fix scenarios and provides level of effort for and implementation of solutions.
LOCATION: Stafford, VA
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
SCHEDULE: Full Time
- 5+ years of administering SharePoint environmentsfarms.
- 2+ years of administering SharePoint 2007 environmentsfarms.
- 1+ year of administering SharePoint 2010 environmentsfarms.
- Knowledge and experience working with MOSS 2007 Publishing feature
- Ability to understand abstract problems and provide innovative solutions, experience with requirements analysis and systems design and architecture.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Active Secret or Interim Secret level clearance
- Security + certification is a must
- Other DoD 8570 certifications desired
Please submit your resume to email@example.com with job title and number