HRIS Analyst (closed)
We have an immediate need for an HRIS Analyst to work in the New York office of a major law firm. The analyst will provide administrative support to global HR systems in the form of security administration, trouble shooting end-user issues, and complex report creation.
Other responsibilities include supporting the legal and professional staff HR teams in using Excel and other MS Products to provide in-depth analytics (data modeling, Excel macros, etc.); auditing human capital data to maintain and improve overall integrity of information disseminated to partners and professional staff; and testing and validating any system updates.
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years of HRIS data analysis experience; professional services experience preferred
- Expertise in Excel and Access; knowledge of MS SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Builder a plus
- Experience working with global HRIS; Workday highly preferred
- Strong creative and analytical skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work with senior members of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.