Manager, Retail Food Services (Morrison), Durham Region (closed)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
- We are looking for customer service guru with a solid history of financial operations for a Manager, Retail Food Services role with our locations in Lakeridge Health centres throughout Durham Region.
- You will ensure an exceptional customer service experience, through front of house exposure, quality assurance, training and ongoing service reinforcement.
- You will drive the implementation of retail and marketing programs in the respective areas such as the Cafeteria, Catering services and Branded Concepts program.
- You are also accountable for menu planning, staffing, scheduling, client and customer relationship building.
- You will ensure strict compliance of Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Programs.
- Great attitude!
- Superior customer service skills
- Post secondary education plus minimum 2 years related management experience in an equivalent, branded retail food service setting
- Proven financial management skills with demonstrated ability to control product and labour costs on a weekly basis
- Proven working with branded concepts i.e. Tim Horton's, etc.
- Experience with food service catering
- Strong supervisory skills and capable to motivate, lead and develop staff
- Strong experience in dealing with labour relations issues
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Solid Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and POS Systems
- Reliable access to a vehicle and ability to travel to multiple sites in Durham Region
- Advanced Food Service Training (AFST) is a must or will complete AFST within 90 days of hire
To apply click here: http://goo.gl/eahbt
For more great opportunities with Compass Group Canada visit, http://careers.compass-canada.com
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!