Senior Unix Systems Administration/Engineer
This is a role for a Senior Unix Systems Administration/Engineer, who has both operational and implementation experience, working within a fast moving highly technical environment. You will be a senior member of the team and report directly to the program manager or technical program lead.
UNIX System Administrator role
- Solaris 10 (and earlier releases) (advanced troubleshooting)
- Solaris 10 Zones
- Linux (Red hat, SUSE, VMware) (advanced troubleshooting)
- Veritas Cluster Server (advanced troubleshooting and architecture)
- Veritas Volume Manager (advanced troubleshooting)
- Veritas File System
- Sun Volume Manger
- Korn shell scripting
- EMC San technologies (RDF, DMX, Symmetric Unix Command set)
- Documentation skills (sharepoint, wiki)
- ITIL foundation
- PowerBroker policies and scripting
- Any experience of low latency environments an advantage
Please forward your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 732-201-6660 for immediate consideration.
Thanks & Best Regards.