Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
Responsible for (a) the development of financially viable agreements in support of divisional sales and profit goals; (b) evaluating and processing field transactions and; (c) maintaining the contracts files and the associated systems. Coordinate with the Sales Force (including TMs, DMs and RMs), National Accounts Manager, Corporate Regional Vice Presidents or Corporate Law Department personnel on the development, distribution and compliance with bids, proposals and contracts. Support the Sales force with the field transactions of consignment, evaluation, exchange and trade-out.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Customer Specialists with maintenance of contract files (e.g. making copies, formatting contracts into PDF format, filing originals)
- Generate and distribute price file reports utilizing AS400 and Excel spreadsheets.
- Track and distribute pricing disputes.
- Generate contract expiration tracking using AS400 and Excel.
- Generate and distribute contract expiration letters.
- Perform various data entry and file verification tasks including, but not limited to Sales Tracings and LOCs
- Assist in maintaining Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) membership (data entry utilizing AS400).
- Send faxes, prepare mail, etc.
- Assist with phone coverage as needed.
- Sort and distribute departmental mail.
- Support department personnel with ad hoc requests as required.
Knowledge of AS400 required.
Written and verbal communication skills required.
Multi-tasked, detail oriented, self-motivated and team player
Strong organizational skills
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma
2 years office experience preferred