Solutions Architect Opportunity in Edmonton (closed)
Corporate Solutions Architect - EHR
Our client, an organization within the Government of Alberta, is in need of an experienced Corporate Solutions Architect to join their Edmonton team for a 2-3 year contract to deliver a complex and high profile Electronic Health Record application project.
- Reporting to the Director, Architecture Services;
- Performing architecture quality assurance and provide oversight on application development and maintenance projects related to the Electronic Health Record within the architecture portfolio;
- Performing architecture quality assurance and provide oversight on other initiatives as may be required;
- Ensuring that the Department’s program architects and contracted service providers are made aware of the Department’s project dependencies, key changes, and opportunities;
- Documenting significant project architectural decisions;
- Collaborating with other architects within the government to design and create integrated solutions;
- Providing Service Delivery Managers within the government with early advice to ensure that project scope reflects all architectural opportunities and captures key dependencies;
- Incorporating project architecture solutions back into the Alberta Health Enterprise
- Providing advanced technical troubleshooting for high impact application defects and production outages;
- Providing technical leadership by engaging in application development process improvement with the contracted service providers;
- Creating current state architectures, future state architectures, architecture gap assessments, as well as architecture ‘roadmaps’ to remediate architectural gaps that may exist pertaining to enterprise applications.
- Creating and maintain architectural standards and guidelines
- Creating proof of concept and application prototypes that explore architectural concepts.
- Demonstrated information technology architecture experience including architecture planning, management, associated methods and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in applications maintenance or development of IT applications within the health industry.
- Demonstrated experience in a role requiring knowledge of privacy and security issues relating to Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) and the Health Information Act (HIA).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health Information Standards
- Collaborative of Alberta (HISCA) standards.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of accessing the Alberta Netcare system.
- Demonstrated experience with creating architecture solutions for Identity and Access Management and User Provisioning processes.
- Familiarity with Alberta Health Enterprise Architecture Definition (AHEAD).
- Demonstrated hands-on architecture experience in multiple appropriate technologies, for example, Java, JEE, JSP, SOAP, XML, SQL.
- Demonstrated experience in creating solution architectures for the Health Care Provider Remuneration Solution in Alberta.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of architectures related to clinical registries pertaining to client and provider information.
- University degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated solution architecture experience within the Alberta Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Demonstrated experience creating architecture deliverables that help guide project and initiative planning.
- This includes, for example, current state architectures, future state architectures, architecture gap assessments, as well as architecture roadmaps to remediate the gap.
- Demonstrated experience providing written reviews of project solution architectures that are incorporated as feedback to application development and maintenance activities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com