Maintenance PPM Coordinator (closed)
Kelly Engineering has an immediate need within a Global Chemical company,
Location: Seadrift, TX
Maintenance PPM Coordinator
This role will develop the plans and schedules for Predictive and Preventative activities that are required to support the maintenance strategy for a selective business at Seadrift Operations. Also participates on the Seadrift PPMC Network.
- Provides input into the development of the maintenance strategy on those issues dealing with PPM
- Owns and manages Maintenance Management System (MMS) with respect to PPM:
- In cooperation with the RE or ME, Technologist gathers appropriate PPM information to be performed on existing or new equipment through research of vendor information, project team members, discipline subject matter experts, modeling outputs, results of historical data, etc.
- Updates the MMS system for new equipment and changes to existing equipment resulting from projects based on the equipment data provided by the project team.
- Ensures that scheduled services are entered into the MMS based upon the equipment maintenance strategy or reviews of new equipment that is being installed.
- Assists during Root Cause Investigations (RCI’s) where PPM practices have been identified as a potential cause. In this role, the PPM coordinator gathers data to support or refute such claims as: Did PPM procedures exist? Were they followed? Were they adequate
- Identifies and sets up training necessary to support the individuals that may be performing the individual PPM tasks
- Tracks compliance of completion of PPM tasks and advises Leadership and RE of any issues impacting the effectiveness of the PPM program
- Evaluates the documented results of PPM activities to determine if the PPM activity is achieving the desired results. Identifies opportunities to adjust PPM intervals and works with the RE to evaluate the impact of changing PPM intervals based upon probability and consequences
- Works with MRO to ensure spare parts are stocked
- Understands the economic impact of the PPM program and inputs to budget
- Preferred work experiences include those with maintenance or operations knowledge of process units, equipment types, equipment locations, overall process.
- Mechanical expertise not mandatory but definitely beneficial. General mechanical aptitude is required.
- Strong, efficient computer skills are required. Proficiency in Excel, GEMTS, MSMS, E&AT, BD or demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software systems preferred. Working knowledge of GMWP will be beneficial.
- Role is Monday-Thursday 40 hrs/wk 10 hrs/day. Overtime will be required as necessary to support PPM activities that involve equipment failures, turnarounds, start-ups, etc.
- Minimal travel anticipated, except for occasional training, networking, or witnessing of equipment repairs as needed.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email email@example.com