|SharePoint Administrators with DOE Q Clearance – Albuquerque, NM - You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Manpower Professional offers something unique for you. We're the place for talented individuals who want to do things differently, get ahead and establish a lifelong career. We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Administrator to work at a great company located in Albuquerque, NM. This is a contract opportunity that is expected to last 1 year. For immediate consideration for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or apply directly at www.manpower-nm.com.
|SharePoint Administrator responsibilities include:
- Providing full life-cycle support for the administration of SharePoint applications in MOSS 2010.
- Defining and implementing configuration standards for Metadata Tagging, Develop/Design Master Page and layout, etc.
- Develop system documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Migrating content from legacy system to SharePoint.
- Providing technical support to site administrators when coding or integration issues arise.
- Providing training to government web administrators and SharePoint end users.
- Creating/updating training materials.
|SharePoint Administrator qualifications include:
Desired Skills Include:
- Over 10 years of technical work experience
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint Designer
- 1+ year experience with MOSS 2010
- 3-5 years experience building web-based business applications
- 2+ years experience implementing portals and content management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Trusted IT professional who can work in a team environment and who can communicate and present effectively
- An active DOE Q clearance is mandatory
- Experience developing custom workflows, web parts, event handlers, etc.
- Microsoft development experience (.Net, C#, Visual Basic, SQLServer 2005/8)
- Consulting experience in the small and medium business space