Marketing Communications Specialist (closed)
SUMMARY: Under general direction, responsible for designing, creating, and delivering promotional marketing materials to support the growth and expansion of company products and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1) Designs, writes, edits, and distributes marketing collateral support materials and correspondence including but not limited to product and company brochures, direct mail content, blog posts, press releases, scripts, technical papers, newsletters and backgrounders, etc.
2) Responsible for communicating consistent messaging and branding across print and electronic media and ensures that key strategic messages are communicated accurately and effectively to target audiences.
3) Creates and executes company’s advertising purchases including ad creation and the negotiation and coordination of all media placement. Acts as liaison with firms that produce advertising materials and marketing collateral.
4) Responsible for assisting sales leadership in the creation of sales support materials.
5) Write and publish marketing material for Texture Revolution.
6) Write, publish, and broadcast regular Safety communications for internal stakeholders.
7) Responsible for creating and executing mail and email marketing campaigns including writing, distribution lists, and art direction.
8) Responsible for conducting the organizations’ customer survey, Loyalty Pro, by using sales information and data in SFDC to create a campaign of those that should be surveyed.
9) Work closely with R&D department to effectively introduce product backgrounds and/or breakthroughs to the food manufacturing audience/marketplace.
10) Follows all company safety rules in performing job duties.
11) Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
4 year degree in English, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications or other related field. 4 -6 years of experience is preferred. Must have demonstrated experience in advertising, public relations, journalism and meeting deadlines. Experience with social media in a business to business environment is also a plus. Knowledge about the food industry is preferred.
Superior editorial and proofreading skills are required. Ability to write routine correspondence and reports. Ability to speak effectively with employees of the organization and customers.
For more information, please contact Bob Lyman of People-Capital at email@example.com.