Market President (closed)
Manages the eastern Jackson County market for Lead Bank by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors:
- Oversees and directs the Chapman Farms branch to ensure profitability and operational efficiency.
- Contacts customers and business, community, and civic organizations in eastern Jackson County to generate new business and promote goodwill toward the Bank.
- Promotes and cross-sells the full range of banking products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Promotes and cross-sells the full range of affiliate products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Directs the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets for the market area based on corporate goals and objectives, including profitability and safety and soundness.
- Implements and monitors programs to meet corporate goals and objectives.
- Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization’s current activities, projected growth and safety and soundness.
- Generates new business relationships, product and service sales to assist in meeting the bank’s deposit and loan profitability goals.
- Collaborates with bank affiliate companies, as appropriate, to create effective and innovative service models for clients.
- Credit underwriting, analysis and oversight of commercial credit, including C&I, CRE and SBA lending.
- Judgment and decision making.
- Financial resources management and planning: budgeting, asset-liability management.
- Critical Thinking.
- Effective at creating integrated and efficient teams.
- Oral Expression and Comprehension.
- Written Comprehension and Expression.
- Demonstrates a history of civic involvement in eastern Jackson County through leadership positions in civic, community, charitable or business organizations.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years in Banking
- Advanced Degree preferred