Business Analyst (closed)
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst who can work with multiple projects and lead other business analysts. This will require domestic travel 75% of the time. The projects are highly customized software development for the enterprise. In working with the business, the candidate will need to work at an advanced level to translate business needs into application development and enhancements. You will serve in a liaison capacity between the business and Technology team ? specifically application development and quality assurance.
- Building the foundation for the development effort by capturing the business context (problem, current state, desired future state, objectives, business needs, and impacted user groups)
- Playing a critical communications role by interacting with user (business domain) community and with developers & testing personnel (technical domain).
- Developing requirements and establishing traceability
- Managing the requirements from inception through to construction
- Producing quality consumable output
- Establishing and maintaining agreements between the customer and the project team on the changing requirements of the system (manage scope changes)
8+ years of requirements gathering, development and management
6+ years of business process modeling/improvement
Advanced skills and knowledge of Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including
- Meeting facilitation
- Report writing
- Relationship Management
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Negotiation/Conflict management/Leadership
Business processes and development methodology are preferred, RUP, Six Sigma, Agile, etc.