Account Executive - SaaS - Northeast /MidAtlantic 646758 (closed)
Account Executive - SaaS - Northeast /MidAtlantic 646578
Our Client is an established, leading provider of SaaS based SALES CONFIGURATION / CONTRACT MANAGEMENT software solutions. They develop innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Their guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms. Their patented technology, delivered through the cloud, making it easy for customers in industries like high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and government contracting to overcome product and channel complexity, increase deal value, and accelerate time to revenue.
* Founded in 1996 | Publicly traded
* ~$15M Annual Revenues
* 50-100 Employees
* Gartner Leaders Quadrant
* Integrates with Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, EMC Documentum, IBM Cognos, Adobe and others
* Culture: Small company feel where you can make an impact!
Base Location: Northeast/Mid-Atlantic
$90k - $110k Base Salary
$200k - $300k On Target Earnings
* 3 – 7+ years software sales experience
* 1 to 3+ years experience as a field sales representative or field account manager
* Experience selling Application software, ideally Sales Configuration, Contract Management, Content Management, CRM, SFA, Financial or Legal.
* A preference for working at small, sub-scale companies where your contributions will be most recognized
* Ability to work in a high-energy team, receive feedback, and adjust tactics as necessary
* Presence, charisma, and a desire to succeed
* High aptitude for learning and an exceptional ability to apply new skills
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Proven ability to meet quarterly targets
The successful candidate will show a high aptitude for relationship-building combined with the project management skills necessary to manage the complexity of enterprise sales cycles. Other essential traits will include persistence, an ability to closely manage the details of each deal, and a competitive streak that borders on being an obsession.
* Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and working alongside a veteran pre-sales team, Account Executives are responsible for selling software and services to large, multi-divisional companies while providing primary account management support to an existing account base.
* Close new business - Consistently and efficiently manage qualified opportunities from discovery to close by leveraging the right mix of resources and sales aptitude. AEs will be responsible for the entirety of the field sales playbook, including performing generic demos of our products, pricing and contract negotiation, working with our services organization to size delivery engagements, and facilitating a smooth transition from prospect to customer.
* Support a growing account base - AEs will support a divergent and dynamic account base of large, multi-divisional companies to ensure the highest possible level of solution utility, product fit, and customer success.
* Create positive interactions - Create an excellent impression of Client Company, treating prospects and clients with the utmost respect and appropriately representing our brand and corporate values. Help instill prospects’ and customers’ trust in our organization by responding quickly and proactively to their needs.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com