Abinitio Developer - Richmond, VA
Title: - Abinitio Developer
Location: - Richmond, VA
Duration: - 6+ months
B.E or BTech (Engineering) or MCA
Relevant exp (1 to 2 years in Ab initio)
DW Experience (2 to 3 years), Overall IT (4 years plus)
Should have been involved in minimum 2 Ab Initio projects, with a role as Senior developer, and minimum experience of 2 years plus of Ab Initio core experience. Should have worked in development or enhancement projects in Ab Initio, with good skill set in unix shell scripting. Should have development skills in Ab initio. Should be good with Oracle and UNIX shell scripting, Control M batch scheduler. Familiar with Data stage is preferred not mandatory.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with customer team.
- Write program specification based on HLD/LLD
Create & manage project sandbox(es)
- Write / Debug / Fine tune ab initio graphs
- Write / Debug shell scripts
- Knowledge in ab initio standards and best practices
- Knowledge in versioning & branching in EME
- Shell scripting experience
- Should participate in design and development of development projects in Ab Initio platform. Individual delivery responsibility from low level design, development to Testing and deployment in development projects involving Ab Initio.
Send response to firstname.lastname@example.org