[DTS877] M2M (Machine to Machine) SME
Jersey City, NJ
- Lead technology and architecture vision of long-term M2M (Machine to Machine) and connected services platform and product portfolio evolution across business units .
- Become prime technical evangelist of client's M2M and connected services initiative and direction to represent both internally and externally in industry forums and standards.
- Evaluate and validate all product needs through consideration of customer-input, third party market research and syndicated research, competitive benchmarking and feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Identify overlapping platforms or systems and push for rationalization across lines of business.
- Drive consensus among senior internal and external stakeholders and coordinate resources across cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of all products and strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years demonstrated marketing/ product management of technology/service offering experience.
- Technology vision and personal convictions of architecture, products, and solutions.
- Knowledge of M2M and connected services market landscape &; vendors, partners, service providers, device mfg, SI, competition etc.
- Strong knowledge of Top Tier Carrier's Access (2G/3G/4G-LTE) and Core Networks (including IMS architecture and its associated network elements).
- Working knowledge of Carrier-grade Service Delivery Platforms.
- Knowledge and awareness of M2M/ connected services standards.
- Strong knowledge of Top Tier Carrier's OSSand BSS systems.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communications skills required.
- 5+ years managing external vendors.
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams preferred.
- Ability to multi-task (advance and prioritize many projects simultaneously), work independently and as an effective manager.
- Highly proficient in project management and stakeholder management.
- Ability to communicate and set priorities and expectations with senior management.
- Ability to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations through PowerPoint and F2F presentations to all levels within the organization.
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to identify and escalate potential issues as well as implement recommended solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple high-visibility, complex technical projects.
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving environment and shifting priorities.
- Bachelor;s Degree. Candidates who hold degrees will be given first consideration.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced technical or MBA degree preferred.