Senior Citrix System Administrator
Position: Senior Citrix System Administrator
Location: Bothell, WA
Contract: 3 Months
- Systems administration position involving management of multiple Citrix Farms based on both physical and virtual Windows servers in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work as part of a team in support of operational and project related activities.
- Provide technical and operational support to other departments and teams as required in support of business objectives.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 6-8 years experience in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Display strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Provide 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with other team members.
- Provide troubleshooting for applications and systems.
- Provide technical support for Windows related project activities.
- Apply patches and upgrades to operating systems as required.
- Competence with most Windows commands/utilities.
- Familiarity with most basic system administration processes.
- Can add and remove user accounts and maintain system files.
- Understanding of system services and domain administration/AD.
- Some experience with scripting and tools.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs