We are looking for an Account Manager who will succeed in implementing clients to our software platform, provide regular management of the software, and most importantly, enjoy delivering client satisfaction.
We have a relaxed, yet results-oriented philosophy. The right applicant is motivated by being a part of a collaborative team, and yet comfortable and productive working remotely from a home office. If you think that you would be a good fit for our job, and you excel in the requirements below, please email us.
- 40% report and workflow writing, 60% client facing account management
- Strong ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and peers
- Aptitude for understanding and explaining software systems and new processes
- Excellent phone presence
- Outstanding typing, grammar, and writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science and/or a Minimum of three years proven success in a Customer Relationship Management/Account Management role
- Experience in business process/workflow analysis, design and development
- Experience in Business Process Modeling (Design, Analysis and/or Development)
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System concepts
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proven ability to learn and master new tools
- Comfortable with a defined process around things and has the ability to define new processes
Working Personality Traits:
- Energetic and open to new ideas
- Dedication to quality work
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage multiple project timelines and deliverables
- Ability to be equally “at home” working on independent projects or supporting others
- Competent and conscientious
Special Message to Applicants:
Cover letters are highly recommended if you want to be considered for this position.
Our company is built on individuals, and every interaction with you—from our first correspondence through each step of the hiring process—helps us select the right fit.
Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: We pay well; the exact amount will depend on your experience