Director of Marketing position w/Food/Retail/Restaurant Exp. (closed)
Director of Marketing position w/Food/Retail/Restaurant Exp. - North Atlanta area/Alpharetta
Alpharetta based food retailer seeks a highly qualified Director of Retail Marketing. Axiom’s client is a Company that is nationwide, with over 400 store locations, and has a history of serving quality food, catering, and service for over 50 years. They built their name on core values of doing the right thing, honoring commitments, delivering quality and seeking growth, and leaving the Company and Brand better today than it was yesterday.
• Responsible for all marketing planning, development and execution specifically for the company stores
• Oversee Franchise marketing
• Oversee annual marketing planning, budgeting, execution, measurement and on-going plan refinement
• Manage day-to-day integration with marketing departments of other divisions
• Success measures are based on delivering short term growth and long term health via overall transactional, revenue and brand growth
• Additionally, success will be measured by the individual’s ability to lead, communicate, plan and execute within a highly cross functional and collaborative culture
• Lead the annual planning processes through the development and execution of a planning calendar
• Serve as an organizational thought leader in the development, testing and measurement of new marketing initiatives
• Grow, mentor, manage and coach a team of three and two additional support personnel
• Write and edit proposals, strategic briefs, presentations, sales materials, case studies, marketing messaging, original creative writing, team communications, blogs, etc.
• Marketing budget management and delivery, superior line-item transparency by month, period and annually
• Act as strategic partner with the finance group in pre-promotion planning to develop forecasts, and better influence promotion opportunities
• Lead and/or assist with various consumer research to action initiatives
• Participate on cross-function teams to help successfully drive development and execution of business and marketing plan initiatives
• This position will to the Vice President of Marketing
• Other duties as requested
• 12-15 years experience in planning, development, execution and measurement of retail marketing plans within restaurant, food service and/or a premium retailer
• Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred
• Strong analytical skills that can be leverage to drive activation plans
• Experience with large-scale project management skills
• Experience in the superior execution of annual marketing planning, execution and measurement via “best in class” processes.
• High-energy and team oriented
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational, interpersonal skills and ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and work independently
• Proficient in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
• Persistence and determination with a positive attitude
• Excellent organizational and communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
• Attention to detail
• Ability to participate in occasional same day and/or out of town travel
Send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Axiom, meaning truth, is a company that believes in honesty through all steps of the recruiting process. Axiom Staffing works to recruit the most qualified candidates for our clients. We are confident in our employees and work our hardest to satisfy the needs of both clients and employees. Our clients include a variety of industries providing opportunities in Accounting and Finance, Administration, Clerical, Construction, Welding, Information Technology, and Light Industrial.