IT Audit Manager (closed)
Paragon Audit & Consulting, Inc. was founded in 2003. We are an independent consulting firm made up of highly qualified finance and operations professionals. We specialize in Audit & Compliance and Business Consulting, offering unmatched experience in the healthcare, technology, energy and financial sectors. Our clients know they can rely on our expertise to improve their internal operations and financial results. Paragon is growing and looking for a talented professional to join our team.
About the Role:
As a key member of our team your experience with internal systems audits and project management will help us extend our reach in the market. Your talent with system testing, administration and compliance audit will complement our existing staff in order to deepen our expertise. You’ll probably have experience working with international companies in order to address the unique challenges of doing business in Europe and APAC. Your passion for helping companies achieve operational excellence will be evident in your career achievements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and performing IT audits and assisting with financial audits.
- Running various IT related projects including a review of system-based segregation of duties, change management, user access testing, disaster recovery and password settings.
- Lending a hand with financial audit including include control testing and reconciliation reviews.
- Participating as an active member of the team on projects that may include policy and procedure reviews, SSAE 16 reviews, vendor reviews and other consulting projects.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree – CMS, CIS, accounting or business administration required – special consideration offered to those with an advance degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in financial and systems audit – either as an internal team member or with a public firm (if you’re a CPA that’s even better)
- Certifications required – CISA, CISSP, CIA or similar
- Mid to expert level experience auditing for a wide range of regulatory entities – PCI, SOX, HIPAA, IFRS
- Exposure to system administration concepts
- A high level understanding of network protocols and system architecture
- Proven ability to effectively manage time, tasks, activities and resources
- Comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment, where priorities shift regularly and demands on your time may seem daunting.
- A gift for solving problems through methodical thinking and focused analysis.
- Strong team player with the ability to deliver skillfully on project milestones within established deadlines
- Strong ability to persuade, convince and influence others through collaboration
- Ability to work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
And here’s what you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A healthy work/life balance (Really)
- Interesting projects and learning opportunities
Goldstone Partners is helping this financially stable, growing professional services company find talented contributors who want to be part of an amazing team. Please send your resume to me personally at email@example.com. Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support relocation or sponsorships at this time.