Director of Publishing & Production (closed)
Director of Publishing & Production #20526-JLK
Must have 7-10 years of experience.
Our client, an international nonprofit organization in Boston, is looking for a Director of Publishing & Production. Duties for this position would include:
- Managing standards-based publishing processes, platforms and systems,
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring schedules and timelines for editorial and production staff.
- Working with Product Development and Marketing to identify and understand business objectives.
- Overseeing department vendor contracts.
- Reviewing schedules and status reports from the team and providing weekly updates.
In addition to relative experience, a successful candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven project management experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.